Sunday, August 17, 2008
Biking is Hard
Ok so I got a new bike, and have been riding it for a few weeks now. I call tell you, it is not as easy as it looks. But I am getting more used to it and in better shape. The only bad thing is T and I have been getting passed by old folks. So we are on a mission to get into shape. Have you seen some of the Olympians! The are my age or older! WTF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least you have been on your bike! Mine sits in my living room next to the kitchen table and mocks me on a daily basis. Maybe next year when I'm not working 2 jobs I'll actually ride it once or twice!
Hey you got a blog! Well you better practice up because Keira can cruise and I hear you I went on a bike ride with her and lets just say I was out of breath before we even left the neighborhood. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment