Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mamma Mia

So I went with some girlfriends last night to see Mamma Mia. I had tried to talk T into taking me to see it for our anniversary, his words were "ummm No!" So he was out of town and I went. I have to say that the review from my friend V's kids (12 and 14 respectfully) I was leary about going, I see why they did not like it. However I loved it. It was corny and funny and well entertaining. didn't know that Glenn Close was so funny. Has she gotten goofier with age? And then there is Pierce Bronson GRRRRRRRRRRRR anyone remember Remington Steele? and of course some of the Bond movies. Tres Sexy! I would say go to a matinee with girlfriends or wait for net flix. It is worth watching, I lol and lmao!

1 comment:

Carol said...

mmm.... I will wait for netflix, esp since I have seen the musical twice (or maybe 3 times?) now. But I concur completely on Pierce Brosnan. Grrrr..... lol, even though he is old!