T calls me a nerd all the time and makes fun of me. But where can you find books for FREE about, crockpot cooking, making jam
fixing your bike, and natural healing! Ok maybe I am a little nerdy. You can also check out DVD's CD's and magazines!
And the best part, you can check out as many as you want! Ahhhhh but sometimes you have to wait for a book for awhile. For instance
when I was ready to read Ecplise, well the wait was long. Dang that Stephenie Meyer! I have yet to read the final installment
of the Twilight series, I have heard that it is not as good as the other three. But I still want to read it. I tried to get
my book club (The Bestest Book Club Ever) to read it. But we had a guy in our group. Sadly he found a women in Seattle
and does not join us anymore. I will miss him and his half veggie half meat papa murphy's pizza! Here is a list of the
books we have read so far:
The incident of the dog in night time by Mark Haddon (I don't recommend this one)
Wolves at our door by Jim and Jamie Dutcher (This was our only male members pick and I liked it)
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen ( I loved this book!)
Icy Sparks by Gwyn Hyman Rubio ( Not bad)
Of course being the book nerd that I am I have read many other books, the one I have liked the most so far was The Host. That Stephenie
Meyer again!
And yes all of these are available at your local Library!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ended up on your blog by blog jumping I started at my sister-in-laws and clicked on her favs then the next and the next and the next, anyway I somehow know someone who might know someone that you know. So the point is I loved your book list and I will be heading to the riverton library tonight to see if I can check out on of the books on your list. I thought I would trade you a book idea for a book idea. The last book I read is Good Hope Road by
Lisa Wingate. Loved it .. thought you might want to give it a try
Post a Comment