Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WORM?

So this morning, I see two of my cats really interested in something that
is on the floor by my front door. So I take a look, and it looks like a
black twist tie, I nudge it with my shoe, it is soft. I look closer. It is
a WORM! I yell back to T, there is a worm on the floor! He says, are you
sure it is not a slug. Nope it is a worm. And yes is is still alive. So I
throw it out the door. I must have stepped on it last night to get the
paper and it was on my shoe? Otherwise I am not sure how it got in!

2 comments:

Neena said...

Gross! I'm glad to see you are bloging I thought you had given up or something.

Carol said...

Why didn't you feed it to Cheeks?? She would have loved it! mm mm good!