Monday, November 9, 2009

Deer Xing

So Thursday Morning November 5th, I am driving to work. It is dark thirty and I am on the road by my house called Camano Hill (there is a 7% grade). I am just driving along drinking my decaf coffee listening to the radio. Then right in front of me out of nowhere is a deer! I think oh @##$$~! and hit the breaks, but alas I did hit him/her. The deer looked right in the windshield at me and then flew over my hood, hooves flaying and everything. If I could speak deer, I know that it said oh ##^&&*@! too. So I call T, he says I will be right there. And then I have to call the cops, while on the line with the dispatcher I start crying (again) and she says I will send an ambulance. I had told her that I was fine and didn't need an ambulance, but
I guess when you start bawling they send one. Ok so they didn't send an ambulance, they instead sent 2 fire trucks. So I told them I am declining medical care, I am ok. T went looking for the deer I struck, and it was no where to be found. Maybe it was ok? I think the best part of the morning is having a bunch of cute guys in uniform asking if you are ok. Good thing I am not a cougar!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Luc! I am so sorry that you hit a deer but this is effing funny! Also - not a cougar? wtf ever!

Also very funny - the word verification so that I can submit my comment is "hippi". Too bad they spelled it wrong!

I miss your guts!!!!!

Neena said...

I'm glad you and the deer are okay, and I agree with Carol whatever coug I remember you talking to those young missionaries!!! Love you lots glad to see you put something on your blog again

C and T's Boring Blog said...

Ok maybe I am a little bit of a cougar!